The following are the terms and conditions of the agreement under which rooms are permitted to be used by guests:
- Tariff: your room rate on the tariff card given to you by reception or as mentioned on your registration card signed by you on arrival, is room only or as per plan. This is exclusive of any government taxes as applicable.
- Settlement of bills: bills must be settled on presentation. Personal cheques are not accepted.
- Company’s lien on visitor’s luggage and belongings: in the case of default in payment by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the party and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due from the guest.
- Check in the check out time: the hotel’s check in and check out time is 12:00 Hrs. early check in and late check out is subject to availability of rooms. Additional charges will be levied as per the time and date of arrival/departure.
- Luggage storage: luggage can be store in the let luggage room at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause. Luggage may not be store for a period of over 7 days. Guest shall hold the hotel harmless for the loss of or for giving away/selling any possessions of the guest left behind in the hotel upon failure to ritrieve the same with in 7 days of departure from the hotel.
- Guest’s valuables: the hotel will not be responsible for any valuables left by the guest in the room or accept any liability for the loss of same incurred during the stay.
- Visitor’s belongings: visitors are particularly requested to lock the door of their room when going to bed. The hotel will not, in any way whatsoever be responsible for the loss of resident’s goods or any other property not entrusted to the management or for the damage thereof, whether due to neglect of hotel employees or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
- Hazardous goods: guest shall ensure that cinema films raw or exposed, or any other article/s of a combustible or or hazardous nature are brought or kept in the hotel and shall compasate and indemnify the hotel for damage or loss caused to any person or property in the hotel by guest.
- Damage to property : guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by them. Their friends or by any person for whom they are responsible.
- Management’s rights: the management reserves with itself the absolute right of admission to any person in to the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever,. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. Incase of default the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings from the room occupied the guest and lock the room.